Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
- The course is open today, and cartsmust stay on the path.
- The Range is open, hitting off mats.
- The golf shop is open from 8 until 5 today.
- Grill will be open from 10 until 5.
- Come out and enjoy lunch at the grill!
- Lunch specials today are: chili for $6.95, or chicken gumbo soup for $5.95, or half a sandwich and cup of soup for $7.95
- Reminder…the grill will close February 8th at 3:00 pm for a private party!
- Upcoming Pasta Night: Friday, February 9th…….Cocktails at 5:30…Dinner at 6:30. The menu is spaghetti with meatballs, Caesar salad, garlic bread and dessert. All for $9.99 per person. Reservations are required, so call 946-5510 to reserve a spot!
- Kickoff Classic is scheduled for Saturday, March 24th. The event will be a best ball net of the team, and you can make your own team or allow the golf shop to pair you up with others. We will start with an 11:00 am shotgun, and players are asked to indicate what tees they will be playing in the event. Sign up sheet is in the golf shop foyer. Get your buddies together, and sign up today!!
FYI: All interested golfers…the Washington Yacht and Country Club will be hosting a Carolinas Golf Association seminar covering the rules of golf. The event is free to any members of CGA clubs (Cypress Landing), and rule books will be offered. The rules of golf have some changes coming in 2019, and this would be a great opportunity to have a refresher course on the current rules, and upcoming changes. The event will be on Tuesday, February 13th at 5:30 pm. They are always interesting so I hope you all can come…the bar will be open!!!
Call the WYCC pro shop at 946-3245 to sign up.
Have a GREAT day on the course or in the grill!
Golf shop phone #252-946-7788 ext. 2
Grill phone # 252-946-5510