Friday, March 9, 2018
- The course is open and it is 90 degrees, please avoid low/wet areas..
- The Range is open, hitting off grass.
- The golf shop is open from 8 until 5 today.
- Grill will be open until 5.
- Today’s special are fish and fries or chili!
- Come out and enjoy lunch at the grill.
- Kickoff Classic is scheduled for Saturday, March 24th. The event will be a best ball net of the team, and you can make your own team or allow the golf shop to pair you up with others. We will start with an 11:00 am shotgun, and players are asked to indicate what tees they will be playing in the event. Sign-up sheet is in the golf shop foyer. Get your buddies together, and sign up today!!
PUB & Grill:
March 9th – Paul Coakley is hosting an Irish Sing-A-Long and Karaoke
with a Special Dinner of Corned Beef & Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, & Irish Soda Bread
If you want dinner, please call the grill for reservations. Dinner cost $8.95.
Dinner will be served at 6 pm. Karaoke starts at 6:30.
March 15th – Music Night with Reggie Workman – 7pm – Regular Pub Menu will be offered, so come early for dinner…
March 23rd – Cypress Landing Golf Club Pro Shop Fashion Show with a Special Dinner of Ham Steak, Scalloped Potatoes, Salad , Bread, and Cookie… $9.95 per person
This will be a Sign-Up Event. Event Flyers have been emailed